You can make a difference in someone’s life. Your support may be just what someone needs to be the best they can be. Call and come visit us at the Strive Center – Napoleon Avenue and Coliseum Street. You’re always welcome.
What can you do?
1. Be aware and spread awareness. Learn more about Strive – visit us, read through our website, and follow us on Facebook.
2. Be a friend and an advocate. Take time to get to know people with disABILITIES and their boundless potential. Hire someone with a disABILITY. Studies have shown that people with disABILITIES are a dependable and valuable workforce with higher employee retention rates.
3. Be supportive and Strive for success! If you are able, give a financial gift. Below you will find you have several options.
- With matching gifts, you may be able to double, even triple your gift! Ask your employer if your company has a matching gift policy. Companies with matching gift programs are delighted to match charitable contributions made by their employees.
- You may wish to provide a gift in honor of someone special – perhaps for a birthday or anniversary celebration. The person being honored will receive a letter acknowledging that you have honored him or her in this way. You will also receive an acknowledgement for your gift that can be used for tax purposes. Please provide Strive with all of the necessary contact information.
- Some choose to make a donation in memory of a loved one. Memorial gifts will be acknowledged, and the appropriate person notified of your donation. Please send Strive all of the necessary contact information. Some designate Strive, Inc. to be the recipient of memorial donations for their loved one. In these circumstances we request that checks be sent to:
1139 Napoleon Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70115
We also invite you to explore the benefits of planned giving while establishing a legacy and ensuring the future of vital programs for people with disabilities. There are many planned giving options, so we always advise you to check with your accountant, attorney, financial advisor and/or tax advisor for information on how general rules apply to your particular situation. We would be pleased to meet with you and provide additional information about Strive, Inc.
Strive, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Strive for success for people with intellectual and developmental disABILITIES.
Toll Free: 1-877-331-8976
Your support matters! Each and every donation to Strive Incorporated is gratefully received and is tax deductible as allowable by law.